View Deleted WhatsApp Messages
Here is a simple trick to view deleted WhatsApp messages. An app called “WhatsRemoved” will let you read deleted WhatsApp messages on your smartphone. There are also a lot of other apps such as WhatsDeleated, etc that can do the same task. You just have to install the app from the play store and it will do the rest for you.
Simple Trick to View Deleted WhatsApp Messages
We all have been in a situation where we find a deleated conversation on our WhatsApp group. This problem of not able to see a deleated message can now be easily solved with WhatsRemoved app. You can download the WhatsRemoved app form this link.
WhatsRemoved will keep a track of all the incoming messages of WhatsApp on a seperate folder. Hence, whenever a message is posted on a group, it will also be recorded on WhatsRemoved. You can later check the deleated messages on the WhatsRemoved app by opening it and going to conversations.
The only downfall of this app is that a 3rd party app will record all your WhatsApp conversations. Below is the step by step procedure to install this app:
- Download the WhatsRemoved app from here.
- Accept all of the permissions and Install the app on your mobile.
- While installing, select the option to detect deleted messages and files. This will let you to view deleated media files and other documents.
- After installation, open the app. A popup will come to enable Notification Listener Service. Enable this service so that the app can work properly.
- The setup is complete now. Open the app anytime you see a deleated message on your WhatsApp chat.
Some 3rd party apps might record your private chats. Hence, you should check the privacy settings before using such apps. However, WhatsRemoved have stated that “WhatsRemoved does not use your messages for commercial purposes of any kind”. Therefore this app is safe to use.