Hack WiFi Password Using AndroDumpper: AndroDumpper is an Android app that can hack wifi password with WPA or WPA2 password (WPS enabled). It is easily available to download from play store. AndroDumpper does not require to root your smartphone for Android 5.0. Hence, it can run on any mobile device having Android 5.0 or higher.
AndroDumpper was initially designed to check vulnerabilities on a Wifi router. It has 2 methods to connect:
- For Rooted device: It supports all rooted device with all Android versions.
- For non-rooted device: Only supports Android 5.0(Lollipop) or higher.
How to Setup and Download AndroDumpper:
You will need to download the latest version of Androdumpper. Download it from the link below or directly from Play store.
For Android 5 (Lollipop) and up:
– If you are not rooted you can use the application to connect, but you cannot show password unless you are rooted.
– If you are rooted will be alerted to choose either Root Method or No Root Method. , you can show the password using both methods
For Android 4.4 and earlier:
– You have to be ROOTED for both connecting and showing password
– If Your are not Rooted , then you cannot use the application
– (Only Rooted Users ) You can show passwords for your current saved networks , just go to Menu then choose ( Saved Networks)
If you already know the WPS PIN you can use the app to connect and get the password using your PIN.
Hack WiFi Password Using AndroDumpper:
Enable your Wifi on Android device. Go to settings and enable your WiFi.
Open AndroDumpper in your smartphone.
Scan for wifi networks. Check to show all networks. You can see all the networks available. Note that you can only connect to a WPS enabled network.
Look for a WPS enabled network. If you find one, try to connect it.
Choose a way, Rooted or Non-rooted. If you have a rooted mobile then choose “rooted”, else choose “non-rooted”.
Then choose one ‘Try With’ method.
No Custom PIN
Bruteforce (for rooted user)
It will try to connect to the network. Soon you will see the network details. It will show the password of the network. Copy the password and connect to that network.
- 5 Wifi Hacking Apps for Android
- 5 Popular Hacking Websites for beginners