Photo Editing has become a lot easier than it was before 3-5 years. There have been a lot of improvements in today’s photo editor apps. Many of them come with a unique feature and user friendly design. With the evolution of smartphones, Mobile editing Apps have become the most searched term in Google. But there are a lot of these apps available in Google Play store. Most of them are of no use, hence we have created a list of 5 ultimate Free Photo Editor Apps of 2016 For Android Smartphone. Just take a look and let us know if you have any other app in mind.
5 Ultimate Free Photo Editor Apps of 2016 For Android /iPhone
1: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom:
Adobe used to be a complicated photo-editing software. But with the introduction of many photo editor apps, Adobe changed its UI. Not it is much better and easy to use. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is of free of cost. It contains in-app purchase but it’s up to you to purchase them or not. This app can be used along with Adobe Photoshop on Windows or Mac.
Some basic features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom are
- Access your photos anywhere: Organize, edit and share Lightroom photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
- Transform photos beyond your imagination with Photoshop CC, the world’s best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
- Get precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more, with the Lightroom desktop app.
- Seamlessly sync photo edits, metadata, and more—from smartphone photos or raw images from DSLRs—across Lightroom enabled devices.
- Share your photo collections in beautiful web galleries and get feedback from family and friends.
Craft amazing video stories with your photos, with direct access to Adobe Premiere Clip.
- Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated shoot-through presets, which can be previewed and applied at capture, and adjusted afterward with full non-destructive capabilities.
2: VSCO Cam:
VSCO Cam is one of the best free photo editor app which offers features for both basic and advanced users. VSCO was a paid app till last year, but it went on to become a free app with in-app purchase. VSCO is filled up with beautiful presets and amazing filters. You will be amazed by tools this app offers to users. Some of them are mid blowing and are not available on any other Photo editor apps.
Some of the features of VSCO Cam app are:
- In-App Image capture using presets.
- Advanced camera controls
- Explore the contents from the community and fellow users to add their work on your profile.
- Share photos across a number of popular social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Features like brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, crop, rotate, sharpness, highlights, shadows etc.
Snapseed offers a lot to play with features such as saturation, tint, filter, blurs etc. The main advantage of using this app is the manual tuning of images. One can also say that this app features some professional quality photo editing tools. If you want your photo to edit with minute details, then this app is just for you.
Some other features as given in Play store are as below:
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned Control Point technology: position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm magically does the rest
• Healing – remove the uninvited friends from a group picture
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, mid-tones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Face – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting or smooth the skin
Cupslice is one of those photo editor apps that offer tons of features and tools to play with. This app is regularly updated and keeps users in touch with the latest trends. Most of these tools are easy to use and can create a beautiful image. It is one of the most powerful image editor app available in the play store (beside adobe photoshop lightroom)
Some other features are:
● More than 50 Advanced Photo Editor Effect
● Crop photo
● Front facing camera – perfect for you
● Live previews of all effects
● Black & White adjusment
● Brightness & Contrast adjusment
● Hue/saturation adjusment
● Color Balance Adjusment
● Simple Photo Editor
● Upload photo to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Path, Pinterest, Line, Whatsapp, etc
● Create stunning collages effect
5: Autodesk’s Pixlr :
Autodesk’s Pixlr is the top rated Photo editor app in Play Store. This app offers over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Pixlr is one of the most easy to use editing app. If you are a beginner then Pixlr is the best app for you. Just play with its different tools and features to edit and create a powerful image.
Some other features as given in Play Store are:
• Variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
• Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
• Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
• Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
• Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
• Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Mask your picture with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that suit you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Resize images quickly and easily after editing.