Installing windows from dvd’s take too much time. However USB drives are easy to use and install windows in 15-25 minutes depending upon your system. In this article, we will tell you methods to make USB drive bootable, so that you can also install windows using them.
1st Method:- Bootable Windows with MS Software.
- Microsoft officially provide tool for making bootable usb or DVD.
- First of all you need to download Windows Bootable Tool
- After downloading install it on your device.
- Now you need ISO file of windows setup for making bootable usb. If your have windows file with ISO then its good otherwise search at Google for tools for converting Windows into ISO.
- After doing all this open Windows Usb creator tool and then select the ISO file and click on next button.
- By using this tool you can make bootable usb or DVD drive for bootable usb click on the option of usb device.
- Then further select your usb drive from the list and click on Begin copying.
It take few min to make your device bootable in case if it not able to complete then follow below given process to make your usb compatible.
2st Method:- Bootable Windows With WinToFlash
- WinToFlash is best tool for making bootable usb just because it support various file types of windows.
- First of download and install WinToFlash
- Then select your windows files source and usb device to make it bootable
- Don’t forget to check the box of use diff format files as done in below video.
- After that simply format and start copying of files into your device.
- You should have minimum space of 4 GB im your USB drive
- Make sure your USB drive is empty
Following these easy steps will make USB drive bootable. If you are still facing any problems then comment below.